You will be responsible for all aspects of Dismantling, inspecting and repairing back to ‘as new’ condition all manner of Hydraulic cylinders.
You will work with our team of Machinists, Welders, Platers and Grinders to ensure components are refurbished to factory specifications or better before final assembly and testing.
- Formal Mechanical training and minimum 2 years related experience (Mechanic, Millwright, Machinist)
- Ability to use fine measuring tools to determine fits and finishes
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to read parts books and write detailed inspection reports
- Attention to detail and commitment quality work
Remuneration to: 45.00/Hr + Benefits