In this position you will be operating medium to large Lathes and Milling Machines to make parts for use in our Hydraulic Cylinder rebuilding process.
You will be expected to be able to work from samples as well as prints to create top quality parts efficiently.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a manual environment
- Welding experience preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to work from samples
- Quality oriented with attention to detail
- Cylindrical and surface grinding experience preferred but not necessary
Remuneration to: 45.00/ Hr.
Potential moving allowance available to successful applicants.