In this position you will be working with clients, suppliers and our team of Machinists, Mechanics and Metal Finishers to provide our clients with exceptional service and quality.
- Assess the service requirements of clients and ensure they are met
- Writing up work orders so that the scope of work clearly reflect the client’s needs and expectations
- Answer telephones and respond to email inquiries
- Liaise with suppliers and internal Service Tech’s to ensure delivery promises are kept
- Purchase parts and materials and ensure they are received in time to keep jobs moving and delivery commitments met.
- Final quality assurance of parts and assemblies
- Coordinating shipping and receiving of parts, materials and completed work
- Minimum 1 year industry experience or related customer Service
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Mechanical background
- Solid Works experience and or a Mechanical Technologist degree preferred but not necessary
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English
Remuneration to: 100,00.00 plus benefits